Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My dear baby at 16 weeks

Dearest baby,

Yesterday (15 Nov 2011) your daddy n I went to see the doctor for our monthly check up.. U were 16 weeks old in mummy's tummy.. We were kinda hoping that you would spread open your legs abit so we could take a peek at your genitals to see if you are a boy or a girl.. But u were shy.. Or maybe you were sleeping, all your legs were crossed n u were hiding at one corner.. :(

Mummy felt a little disappointed that I cant know whether u r a boy or a girl.. It doesn't matter whether you are a boy or a girl as I will still love u just as much! But I'm just so anxious n excited to know! It's okay, I guess I will know the next trip I go see the doctor.. N that would be 3 weeks from now.. I can't wait! Let's hope this time u are not shy or sleepy okay.. :)

Daddy took a video of you during the ultrasound scan.. Hope u get to see this one day when u r old enough..

Baby at 16 weeks!

And also heres picture of mummy being pregnant at 16 weeks! Time flies! But I hope it will fly faster as mummy really can't wait to meet u in person! Another 5 months! Love you baby!







Ok, mummy was already fat n had big tummy right before I had you.. So imagine my tummy size of the pic minus 30% n that would be you inside.. Hahaha..







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment