Sunday, January 8, 2012

Hey baby!

Hey ya baby, since I still call u baby means mummy still don't know whether u r a boy or a girl!

You are 23 weeks old this week! N weight roughly 500 grams this week! (as in first week of jan week)

Last Tuesday (3rd Jan), mummy n daddy went for our monthly check up n was so excited n hoping to be able to find out if u r a boy or a girl.. Mummy even purposely go for night session rather than the usual morning session so that I was hoping u would be more active at night n be able to spread your legs wide open to show me your sex but then... Your legs were very tightly closed this time around! So mummy still don't know your sex n felt a little disappointed.. Sigh.. But I tell myself, it's ok, at least baby is healthy.. :) we will try again in 4 weeks time on our next check up n hopefully we will know ok!

You have been kicking n somersaulting in mummy's tummy everyday now.. N u r especially active at night! Just like me! Kinda worries me if u will be a night owl like me when u r born next time.. But all your kicking n movement doesn't bother me as it feels like a miracle.. It's a sign that u r healthy living inside me.. It's my very own flesh n blood with someone I love very dearly, your daddy.. I wouldn't trade anything else to be not able to feel u inside me.. :) No doubt u make mummy have stretch marks, soreness, back pain, make mummy uglier n fatter n etc problems, but I feel it's all worth it.. Worth it for u.. Wouldn't trade all these away! This is how much I already love you.. :)

Mommy n daddy are seriously counting down the days when we can finally meet u.. We really cannot wait to see u! The month May, please arrive faster.. :)

Picture of you on 23 weeks! See, your legs were crossed so tightly! Be good on our next doctor trip ok? Love you baby!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment