Friday, March 16, 2012

33 Weeks this week!

Hey Baby!

You are 33 weeks old this week! I went to see doctor last tuesday and u gained 400grams from 2 weeks ago when i last see the doctor!!! Omg! U r growing! Now u r 2kg! Mommy intend n hope that by the time u r born, u will be just right before 3kgs... But now, it seems impossible... Unless u gain like 100 grams a week.. Its not possible as i have 1 n half months to go... Which is like almost 7 weeks to go... How possible? I hope u wont be so big as mommy is a lazy mommy as i dont exercise alot n move around alot... Cause u r getting too heavy for mommy.. walk alittle bit, mommy got so tired n have back aches n pelvis pain... So i cant walk much now.. and i constantly sleepy n tired... How to exercise la.. Doctor also told me that u already have your turned head down n ready to face the world! Yay! But its normal for a first baby to have their heads down this early... I feel that u probably had your head turn down a week ago.. Cause i felt the difference... Example: I used to be able to walk at least 2 to 3 hours before ur head turn down only i will feel the sore n pain in my pelvis... But for the past a week n half, i feel as though i walk a little bit only my pelvis already felt the pain... So im assuming your head turned down around that time lo...

Below are a cute n quite clear pic of you... Everyone including doctor n nurse and your grandma n grandpa says u look like me! I seriously cant tell who u look like! But they all seem to be so sure u look like me! But grandpa says u have daddy's lips! I think u have combination of both mommy's n daddy's lips... What a big lip! Big lips is good my dear... So that u will be as pretty as Angelina Jolie.. A very hot n sexy actress in mommy's time... Not sure if u will still know her when u grow up though... I told one of mommy's friend which u will come to know later as Aunty Jennifer, that i might name u Jolie if u really have big sexy lips.. Hehehehe.... But so far, mommy is still stuck at naming u Jessica... cause mommy cant think of any other better names for u... Do u like the name Jessica? Jessica Saw... :D I think is alright and probably confirm naming u this Jessica unless i can think of a better name for u... So far, i have 2 friends that name Jessica.. Not so close now but we used to model together... n the both Jessica is pretty, outspoken n really friendly... And then the famous people like Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel... They are all so beautiful n sexy... N mommy hope n wants you to be a pretty as them!


You see, not even born n u already have quite a style while sleeping.. If you all cant really see, its baby's cheek n chin resting on baby's hand... The most obvious part of the face is the big lips... :D Daddy says u look just like me... The style also like me.. =_=" He meant when mommy's being lazy n i look just like that...

Mommy is going to see doctor again in 2 weeks time... n hopefully this time u will grow 300 grams n below ya.. Mommy is super scared of hard labor... Be nice to mommy ok? I will try to eat less from now on! Thats all for today... Love u lots! n cant wait for u to be out n see the world! Muacks! Xoxoxo....

No comments:

Post a Comment