Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Happy 2 Months Old My Dearest Girl!

Just wanted to wish u happy 2 months old my dear girl! I have come to love u more n more each day n will definitely love u even more as each day passes! I never knew i have this much love in me n that i could love someone this much! N to be honest, i love u even more than daddy! Seriously! I look at u each day n i feel so blessed to have u in my life... Even though u r a fussy baby, i love regardless... N i know when u turn into teenager, u will give me alot of headaches but i will still love u! I guess this is what we call mother's love... I never knew n understand a mother's love until i experience it myself.. Most people call this a blessing... But i call this a blessing and also a karma in disguise... :P

Here is a picture of u at 2 months old... Beautiful dress bought by your kor-kor (daddy's sister)... And we went out for lunch with Mommy's family on your 2 months old celebration... :D


 This is u and mommy at the lunch place! Still oblivious to your surrounding of course... :)

 This is u at 2 Months and 1 week old... Went out for Lunch with Daddy's parents... U go out kai kai every Sunday actually.. :)  N this beautiful dress also bought by your kor-kor (Daddy's sister)...

 And you are starting to play with your saliva, u salivate alot... You are also eating your hands and licking everything that brushes by your mouth! E.g, my clothes, your hanky, n etc... Mouth getting itchy already...

This is you having tummy time on mommy's tummy... A rather strong neck for a 2 months n 1 week old baby!

You are also starting to recognize people's face... N i think u can recognize mommy.. As whenever u see mommy, u will give me a big big smile...Which u melt mommy's heart every time u do that! Its like u saw a face, u see that face.. then u suddenly recognize its mummy then u just smile to mommy even though mommy didnt say anything... U make me feel special like this... Its like all my efforts on you its like so worth it for u to smile to mommy like that... :D

Thats all the update about u for now... Love u so much! N yes, u have no idea how much love mommy has for u until you have become a mother yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment