Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Dear Baby - 7 September 2011

Today.. My mood seems ok.. Normal.. Still tired n sleepy as usual.. But I notice that my morning sickness is coming soon.. :P When I woke up today, I felt abit dizzy.. Didn't like the taste of toothpaste.. Urgh..

I had big cravings for pasta so I went to try this new pasta place.. The food is nice.. My taste bud is ok with mushroom soup.. My pasta is good.. But I wanted some spiciness in it so I added the tobasco sauce but my taste bud didn't quite like it.. Makes me feel nausea abit.. Then I went on later to accompany my parents for dinner.. Just ate alittle cause i still got dinner at home as mil cook daily.. Dad order sweet n sour fish n I seriously didn't like the sweet n sour fish! Makes me feel like vomitting... Went home rest a little bit then ate late dinner a little.. Mil cooked black sauce pork ribs which I would usually love it but this time my taste bud didn't like it.. Started to feel nausea.. So I guess the pregnancy signs are starting n it's getting more n more..

Nowadays, I pee more frequent as well.. N then I can get scared easily.. Imagine getting shocked n scared when my own hair tickles my skin n I thought it's some bug or wat.. I can even get shocked by my own shadow.. Lol.. I've turned chicken shit.. Haha..

I guess that's all for my report today.. :) if got new progress n difference, will report again tomorrow.. Hehe..


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment