Thursday, September 8, 2011

Dear Baby - 8 September 2011

Today mummy feel the same like yesterday.. Same mood n same condition.. :)

Except that since u r still like a seed small, mummy already went crazy n thought of what should I name u.. :)

If u r a boy, I will name you Jaeden Nathaniel Saw and if u r a girl, I will name you Jaeda Nathalie Saw.. Hehe.. I know I'm going nuts so thinking so far in advance.. But I can't help it.. Mummy can't wait for u to be all grown n pop out.. ;) I guess these will be your names, if there are no changes or objections from daddy or grandparents.. Your Chinese name will of course be picked by your grand parents.. :)

I guess that it for today.. Just wanted to tell you your name.. :) till then.. Love you!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment